Tuesday 18 December 2007

so no one told you it was gonna be that way...

Well, this is it! My last day in London. It's so strange, I've spent so long looking forward to tomorrow and counting down to it, and now that it's basically here I'm thinking "no, that's ok, I can wait a bit longer"! Maybe because of all the work I had, but still. I really do love this city, it's just so vast and amazing. Yesterday I went to the National Gallery with Liz and we talked art - it was SO great. Then Liz, Sarah, Nathan and I went to dinner on the embankment (Giraffe, so yummy!) and THEN Liz and I went to see Les Mis. The perfect London day folks, right there. Today I have no real clue what I'm doing. I think the plan right now is to go to St. Paul's with Blair and possibly Sarah and Nate, and then maybe (hopefully? finally!?) Hyde Park. I have to give my computer (Del) back today, and finish packing. And hopefully make my peace with leaving this wonderful city for an indeterminable amount of time. Maybe one day I'll come back.

So, to anyone out there who read this, or even skimmed it, thank you. I hope you enjoyed visiting London through my eyes, and, if I know you, I hope this blog helped me seem not so far away.

Ta!

No comments: