Tuesday 27 November 2007

I'll follow you into the dark...

Hey! Look at me, posting, and it hasn't been a week since my last one! Although, I hate to break it to you, not much has changed since my last post. School is still dictating most of my actions, but I'm at a point now where I can take breaks from it like watching Grey's, going for walks, watching movies (I watched Bridget Jones' Diary tonight!) or going to ISH bad trivia! So it's nice to not be doing one thing all the time, my brain kind of gets fried when that happens.

Talked to my mom for about an hour tonight on the phone, it was so good! We talked about tons of stuff, and it was just so nice to hear her voice again. I'm getting stressed over here so it's nice to hear an accepting voice.

I don't know what else to say. I'm seeing a concert on Thursday for music, Rachmaninov and Dvorak, I'm looking forward to it. I'll let you know how it is!

Back to the grind I suppose, until next time!

No comments: